Monday 28 April 2008

StokeNewingtonToAngel

Thank you Mr., Thank you Mr.!
For the ride today
I paid a ticket without price
I got a ticket for a ride

Thank you Mr., Thank you Mr.!
For not telling me which day is today
I asked for it without an answer
I got which day you want me by!

Thank you Mr., Thank you Mr.!
This is the thing that you step in
This is a shoe wasted by you

Let me some units
Let me some laugh
I will pay for the ride without price
Again, and again

Bag your house
Bag your wheel
Cus we are falling into the cycle route

Bag your pants
Bag your flag
Looking we will
For another ticket without price

Garbage it out
Spell it out
I’m taking you in this ride
The ride of whatever’s
The ride of stops

Bag it in
Bag it in
We are going, we are going!
Thank you Mr., Thank you Mr.!

No comments: